Mark Taylor, Birmingham, UK
Bespoke music and sound design for all media since 1994…
TV // Live Theatre & Multimedia Events // Radio // Advertising // Film // PC games
Always interested in providing music and sound design for projects around the Birmingham area and across the world – use the form at the bottom of the page or simply email me: email@example.com
All of the composing, arranging, performing and recording is done in my own private studio. In the last 22 years I have provided music and general sound design for productions all over the world – USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Panama, Ireland, and mainland Europe.
Chameleon Music is a full member of the PRS for Music (Performing Rights Society).
Recent clients include:
• Nocturnal Works – ‘Eleusis’… a 3d first-person adventure game
• RTE (Irish National TV and Radio) – Ident / Jingle
• Edinburgh Festival: Macbeth Killing Time
• Edinburgh Festival: award winning Romeo and Juliet For All Time
• Blue Orange Theatre Birmingham – Lady Chatterley’s Lover
• Chevrolet Malibu / MSN -online advert.
• Fifteen (festival of short plays from some of the UK’s most exciting artists and playwrights).
• Bally Technologies – Pirate themed casino game
• Castrol UK – ReMix of their classic jingle.
• PBS (US TV Network) – ident / jingle
• Collegehumor.com – underscore
• Yvette Mahon, Burma Campaign UK – Ident / Jingle
• Catalyst Design on behalf of TV’s interior designer Tess O’Hara – Ident / Jingle
I recently had the dubious honour of having one of my tracks beamed into space from the Goonhilly satellite earth station in Cornwall, UK…took just 5 hours to go beyond the solar system and is now well into deep space. If aliens do finally arrive and they look angry, you now know who’s probably to blame!
Message to Will.i.am…music on Mars…that’s nothing…I’m way ahead of you! :0)
If you would like to contact me about music / sound design for a project: