Mark Taylor, Birmingham, UK
Bespoke music and sound design for all media since 1994…
TV // Live Theatre & Multimedia Events // Radio // Advertising // Film // PC games
Always interested in providing music and sound design for projects around the Birmingham area and across the world – use the form at the bottom of the page or simply email me: email@example.com
All of the composing, arranging, performing and recording is done in my private studio. In the last 24 years I have provided music and general sound design for productions all over the world – USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Panama, Ireland, and mainland Europe.
Recent clients include:
• Edinburgh Festival: Macbeth Killing Time
• Edinburgh Festival: award winning Romeo and Juliet For All Time
• Chevrolet Malibu / MSN -online advert.
• Castrol UK – ReMix of their classic jingle.
• Fifteen (festival of short plays from some of the UK’s most exciting artists and playwrights).
• Bally Technologies – Pirate themed casino game
• PBS (US TV Network) – ident / jingle
• Collegehumor.com – underscore
• Yvette Mahon, Burma Campaign UK – Ident / Jingle
• RTE (Irish National TV and Radio) – Ident / Jingle
• Catalyst Design on behalf of TV’s interior designer Tess O’Hara – Ident / Jingle
I recently had the dubious honour of having one of my tracks beamed into space from the Goonhilly satellite earth station in Cornwall, UK…took just 5 hours to go beyond the solar system and is now well into deep space. If aliens do finally arrive and they look angry, you now know who’s probably to blame!
Message to Will.i.am…music on Mars…that’s nothing…I’m way ahead of you! :0)
If you would like to contact me about music / sound design for a project: